Handle is working with an established Music Company to find a professional and trustworthy Content Protection Coordinator.
As Content Protection Coordinator you will assume a vital role in the development of methodologies to uncover and eliminate piracy and infringing web content within the music industry.
Working across the Content Protection team, main duties will include:
- Researching and identifying new trends, technologies & changes in the industry
- Assisting in the development of software tools to carry out bespoke crawling & website scraping tasks
- Providing notices to sites and removing links from search engines
- Uploading member repertoire and writing custom search engines
- Locating and assessing infringing website content
Handle actively welcomes applicants from under-represented backgrounds
PLEASE NOTE: Due to the high volume of applications we receive we are unable to respond to everyone. If you have not heard from us within 5 working days of sending your CV then unfortunately you have not been shortlisted for the position you have applied for.