Handle Recruitment is seeking a Sales Manager who is experienced in content solutions and strategy to specialise in connecting with global mining, energy and agriculture companies and equipment suppliers to offer content creation products and integrated marketing solutions.
Reporting into the Chief Commercial Officer this is a newly created position and will involve the creation of strategic, well-conceived proposals to drive client success, as the Sales Manager your responsibilities will include:
- Establishing executive level relationships with blue chip organisations as well as medium sized organisations
- Understanding a client's product suite and applying solutions to build a go-to-market strategy
- Planning, designing, and executing custom content marketing campaigns
- Liaising and connecting research and content experts with partners
- Growing revenue from corporate accounts across our core industry sectors
- Expanding services across multiple markets
To be successful in this role you will have:
- Experience working as a content strategist is ideal, particularly from a Publisher, Media or Communications agency background
- A firm understanding of media and the advertising landscape (print, digital, social)
- Experience of working within a business industry sector and knowledge of technology
- Experience in building media plans and working knowledge of basic media concepts and terminology
- Familiarity around KPIs, industry benchmarks, and how best to achieve those success metrics
- Demonstrated ability to prioritise and manage multiple time-sensitive requests
- Excellent presentation skills and the ability to present over the phone and face to face.
- Experienced and effective in stakeholder management, especially of a senior nature
Please apply now for a further conversation!
Handle actively welcomes applicants from under-represented backgrounds
PLEASE NOTE: Due to the high volume of applications we receive we are unable to respond to everyone. If you have not heard from us within 5 working days of sending your CV then unfortunately you have not been shortlisted for the position you have applied for.