Content Strategist - Global Tech Business
11 month FTC
Handle Recruitment are delighted to be working with a well renowned tech business and household name in search of a Content Strategist.
This is a great opportunity within a fantastic organisation, perfect for a creative, data driven content specialist; well versed and capable in delivering jargon-free content, to customers and consumers.
Key Responsibilities -
- Publish, edit and create content for the product and clients in simple, easy to read language - using and adapting the businesses tone of voice and style.
- Use data and make data-driven decisions to improve experiences, as well as troubleshoot issues to help businesses in resolving their issues.
- Execution of content strategy for changes across the product, whilst managing feedback from stakeholders across the organisation.
- Delivery of content to a consistently high standard.
You Will Have -
- Demonstrated experience in digital content, both in writing and management, with use of HTML and CMS.
- Experience in working with cross-functional stakeholders, with an aim to produce public-facing content.
- Skilled in assessing and understanding data with an aim to make improvements to content based on audience needs.
- Knowledge across creative, marketing or technology industries..
Please get in touch if you are a skilled and competent content creator, with a passion for consumer technology and enthused by the idea of working for a global brand.
Pleased note - this is an 11 month FTC - with potential to extend.
Handle actively welcomes applicants from under-represented backgrounds
PLEASE NOTE: Due to the high volume of applications we receive we are unable to respond to everyone. If you have not heard from us within 5 working days of sending your CV then unfortunately you have not been shortlisted for the position you have applied for.