A world leading TV production company are looking for a Continuity Graphics Designer to join the team in a newly created position that sits between the continuity and motion graphics team.
This company is responsible for some of the most watched and highly rated shows out there and a great opportunity for anyone with a love of TV/film.
You will be assisting Continuity to create and develop master templates and build navigational templates such as IPP's, Bugs, DVE's, automated menus and presenter in-vision links using Adobe After Effects and Adobe Animate CC.
You will also be working with online/social in creating digital assets, templates, animated gifs as well as assisting the on-air Graphics Dept. with motion graphics, designs and assets.
- Responsible for building navigational Pebble Beach Dolphin automated/bespoke templates for multi-channel feeds across the UK, Europe & Middle East.
- Create assets in Adobe Animate CC from template designs together with quality control checks for any technical or content based issues.
- Liaise with the Continuity Manager / Assistant / Producer and Compliance Dept to ensure accurate presentation and delivery of all on-air promo elements in time for TX.
- Manage and remove expired on-air graphics, assets and their records from the playout centre.
- Development of Online and Social graphics assets across websites, Twitter, Facebook, apps, e-magazines
- Design of corporate and marketing materials such as press adverts, invitations & email banners.
- Working closely with Head of Motion Graphics, Creative Director, and Producers to exploit existing on-air assets for other media delivery formats.
Knowledge, Skills & Experience:
- Working knowledge of Adobe Animate CC design, animation and Action Script 3 essential.
- Knowledge of Pebble Beach Dolphin software an advantage.
- Knowledge of broadcast television and/or continuity an advantage.
- Good all-round technical knowledge of broadcast file formats, mastering requirements and effective production time management.
- Great knowledge of multimedia formats for still images, video, motion graphics and animation (i.e. compression, video mastering, export for web and print).
- Fully conversant with required broadcast standards of audio and visual levels for transmission.
- At least 3 years' experience working within a Broadcast or high end corporate motion graphics environment.
If you have the experience above and are interested then please send your CV to email@example.com
PLEASE NOTE: Due to the high volume of applications we receive we are unable to respond to everyone. If you have not heard from us within 5 working days of sending your CV then unfortunately you have not been shortlisted for the position you have applied for.