We are working with a major global broadcaster to find a Continuity Producer to work across a varying portfolio of channels. Within this role, you will be responsible for the creative execution of continuity scripts. You will also be managing talent, as well as voice over and script direction, ensuring that all continuity elements remain true to the brand. This position is an initial 1 year contract.
- Producing continuity scripts across multiple channels.
- Assisting with voice over direction.
- Sourcing new talent and presenting options to key stakeholders.
- Translating the brand model through all scheduling elements.
- Liaising across the business to maintain social media strategy through continuity elements.
- Collaborate with the media planner to deliver against media planning objectives.
- Ensuring all links and amendments are correctly recorded in the scheduling system and checking ALL scheduled continuity announcements prior to transmission.
This represents a great opportunity for candidates with proven creative and editorial experience within broadcasting. The successful candidate will have demonstrable experience in voice over and script direction and will possess excellent copy-writing skills. You will have experience in talent management and brand interpretation, with a key understanding of presentation scheduling. Not only this, but you will have a proactive approach to your workload, possess fantastic organisational skills, and be a confident communicator.
If interested, please apply today via email@example.com!
PLEASE NOTE: Due to the high volume of applications we receive we are unable to respond to everyone. If you have not heard from us within 5 working days of sending your CV then unfortunately you have not been shortlisted for the position you have applied for.