We are currently looking for an experienced legal assistant skilled in contracts administration. Excellent organisational skills, attention to detail and the ability to work under pressure is a must. If you have experience with contract systems and contract drafting and have a passion for the creative industry please get in touch today!
Key Responsibilities included but not limited to:
- Drafting all Consumer Products License Agreements via the L&M contracts administration system as well as other Agreements assigned by the Legal Department
- Systems Implementation/Process updates
- Detailed contract reporting, including for Licensing & Merchandising team/Accounts/Finance
- Key person for routine queries from the Licensing & Merchandising team, Accounts, Finance
- General Administration - sending out contracts, saving contracts etc.
- Contract Systems Experience
- A high level of Accuracy: to ensure License Deal Requests are accurate and complete
- Drafting Experience: contract drafting + basic amends to all License Agreements and Amendments
- Ability to work under pressure: Working closely with the EMEA Territory Managers and the Legal Department, prioritising and distributing workload.
- Good excel and administration skills
- Excellent organisation and prioritisation skills: Liaising with the sales teams, licensees and agents throughout EMEA
- Enthusiasm, flexibility and accountability.
- Licensing Business: An understanding of how the consumer product or other intellectual property licensing businesses work.
- A knowledge of the License Maestro contract management system (not essential).
- A working knowledge of either French, Italian or Spanish beneficial (not essential).
This is a fixed term 3 month contract starting asap therefore we cannot consider any candidates with more than 1 weeks notice.
Handle actively welcomes applicants from under-represented backgrounds
PLEASE NOTE: Due to the high volume of applications we receive we are unable to respond to everyone. If you have not heard from us within 5 working days of sending your CV then you have not been shortlisted for the position you have applied for.