Handle have partnered with an iconic and vibrant TV production company based in Central London who are looking for a fantastic Contracts and Payroll Coordinator to join their team.
Working in a fast paced and largely freelance population, you will need you to go in and hit the ground running as you will manage payroll administration but also have HR duties such as contracts and right to work checks for new starters
Working alongside an absolutely lovely team, you will also work closely with the production teams to manage the issuing of new starter contracts, processing payroll and answering all payroll related queries for production freelancers.
You must have solid experience managing the full payroll cycle as well as completing and raising POs for the production teams.
Checking and inputting accurate payroll info through the system and ensuring these are in line with department budgets will be vital. This role is really varied and extremely fast paced so you will need to be able to juggle different tasks easily and efficiently.
Supporting the HR and Payroll team, you will assist with processing the monthly payroll and will be responsible for preparing the data on the system, as well as be the primary point of contact for payroll queries.
You will need to be a confident and switched on payroll administrator as you will have full control of PI and NI Numbers on the payroll system where attention to detail will be key in order to pick up on any mistakes or discrepancies before the final monthly payroll is processed.
- Help prepare payroll data on the system.
- Manage all tax forms including P45s and HMRC checklists.
- Run payroll reports ahead of the payroll deadline.
- Process payroll changes including new starters, leavers, salary increases, maternity pay etc.
- Accurate and timely payroll data input.
- Generate new starter contracts and documentation
- Accurate data capture to ensure payroll records are complete, up-to-date and compliant with latest statutory and legislative requirements.
- Production of payroll reports required by the HR and account Teams.
- Carry out pay-slip previews.
- Alongside these duties, you will also be required to provide any ad hoc support to the team.
- Previous payroll experience.
- Accuracy and meticulous attention to detail
- Logical thought process.
- Ability to spot errors.
- Fast and accurate data entry.
If you have a solid payroll background and would love to join an iconic and vibrant entertainment company then this is definitely the role for you!
Handle actively welcomes applicants from under-represented backgrounds
PLEASE NOTE: Due to the high volume of applications we receive we are unable to respond to everyone. If you have not heard from us within 5 working days of sending your CV then unfortunately you have not been shortlisted for the position you have applied for.