up to £475/day
A great health technology start-up based in Clerkenwell is looking for a solid Android developer to join their team for an initial 3 months contract.
They specialise in cutting-edge mobile products which help track, measure and improve customers health. You will be working on their core product in great offices in Clerkenwell, London. If you have recent experience working on a complex mobile product this role will be a great opportunity.
Requirements for the Contract Android Developer:
- Minimum 2 years of Android development of native mobile applications.
- Commercial experience with RXJava2, Dagger2, Butterknife, Retrofit2, RXAndroid, GSON, Glide
- Familiarity with Continuous Integration and Continuous Development.
- Unit testing
Nice to have:
- Kotlin (highly desirable)
- Previous Java development experience
- Strong Agile experience and TDD
Start ASAP! Want to find out more? Please reach out to Dagmara Kukla on LinkedIn.
Handle actively welcomes applicants from under-represented backgrounds
PLEASE NOTE: Due to the high volume of applications we receive we are unable to respond to everyone. If you have not heard from us within 5 working days of sending your CV then you have not been shortlisted for the position you have applied for.