Central London, 6 months (rolling contract) up to 400/day
Our client is a leading entertainment brand recognised across the globe. They are undertaking a migration of their legacy financial system to Microsoft Dynamics NAV and need an experienced BA to ensure appropriate usage of technology solutions across the business.
To be successful, you have to have experience in financial systems migration and deployment (Microsoft Dynamics NAV preferred) within the media sector.
This is an international project and some work travel might be required.
Main requirements for the contract BA in Media:
- At least 2 years of recent experience in Business Analysis
- Proven track of successful stakeholders liaison and expectations management
- History of successful technology delivery and deployment (MS Dynamics highly desirable)
- Confident collaborating with 3rd party service providers as well as offshore and remote teams.
- Functional impact analyses for new capabilities
- Ability to perform detailed business cases/ROI analyses
- Knowledge of Agile and Waterfall methodologies
- Advance level of MS Project, Outlook, Visio, Access, Excel, PowerPoint and Word
Additional requirements for the Business Analyst:
- Degree educated (science or economics preferred)
- BA certification (IIBA or similar)
This is an exciting rolling contract role which will have a large impact on this world-famous entertainment brand. Please apply now or get in touch via Linked In with Dagmarara Kukla for more detials.
PLEASE NOTE: Due to the high volume of applications we receive we are unable to respond to everyone. If you have not heard from us within 5 working days of sending your CV then unfortunately you have not been shortlisted for the position you have applied for.