£200-£250 day rate
You will be working as a part of Online Engineering team, along with top Designers and Project Managers. The role will involve everything from analysis, working most efficiently with the brief going through all processes of successful development to after-launch maintenance support and updates.
This is a great opportunity for a creative individual with keen interest and experience in design/fashion industry who likes to work with different teams and contractors.
- Relevant Frontend experience
- Ability to write clean and secure code
- Front-end web development skills
- Prior experience with Linux command line (GIT or SVN)
- Understanding of SQL and database management systems
- Experience of working in Agile project management
- Experience of working with Drupal/PHP
Sounds like you? We would love to hear from you! Please send you CV to email@example.com
Looking for something similar but slightly more junior/senior? Get in touch! At Handle we are working with the most exciting and established brands in media and entertainment industry.
PLEASE NOTE: Due to the high volume of applications we receive we are unable to respond to everyone. If you have not heard from us within 5 working days of sending your CV then unfortunately you have not been shortlisted for the position you have applied for.