Full Stack PHP Developer - Global Broadcasting Brand
6 months - £400-£450
Handle are working with a Global Broadcasting Brand who are looking for a Senior Full-Stack PHP developer with a solid PHP background and some front end knowledge to work as part of their in-house team on a redevelopment of their Web streaming services. The company is a Global name in TV and it is a very exciting time to join them to be involved in a great and ambitious projects as they are going through a massive transformation with their European online services.
Responsibilities of Full Stack PHP Developer LAMP:
- Rewrite the code on the existing PHP/Wordpress platform
- Write new code for the future replacement platform - greenfield projects
- Work closely with the CTO and other team members to find the best solution for the future VOD platform.
Requirements for the Full Stack PHP Developer LAMP:
- Background in PHP LAMP development
- Experience with at least one of standard PHP frameworks (Symfony, Laravel, CodeIgniter, CakePHP, Zend etc..)
- You will ideally come from an agency or a broadcasting environment and had some VoD/streaming experience.
Apply now or find me on LinkedIn - Dagmara Kukla
PLEASE NOTE: Due to the high volume of applications we receive we are unable to respond to everyone. If you have not heard from us within 5 working days of sending your CV then unfortunately you have not been shortlisted for the position you have applied for.