Senior PHP Developer - Global Broadcasting Brand
3 months - £400-£450
Handle are working with a Global Broadcasting Brand who are looking for a Senior Full-Stack PHP developer with knowledge of CMS (Wordpress) as well as AWS. This large-scale project will be focused on a redevelopment of their Web streaming services from PHP/Wordpress and migrate to Java/ Adobe Experience Manager, so any exposure to these technologies will be extremely advantageous.
The company is a Global name in TV industry. It is a very exciting time to join them to be involved in great and ambitious projects as they are going through a massive transformation with their European online services.
Responsibilities of Full Stack PHP Developer LAMP:
- Rewrite the code on the existing PHP/Wordpress platform
- Write new code for the future replacement platform - greenfield projects
- New Brightcove Video player migration and new Adobe platform migration.
- Work closely with the CTO and other team members to find the best solution for the future VOD platform.
- Ability and willingness to step up to Development Lead and look after the architecture.
Technical requirements for the Full Stack PHP Developer:
- Background in PHP LAMP development, good knowledge of Wordpress
- Experience with at least one of standard PHP frameworks (Laravel, CodeIgniter, CakePHP, Zend)
- You will ideally come from an agency or a broadcasting environment and had some VoD/streaming experience.
- Adobe Experience Manager
- Dev-Ops (Amazon S3, Docker, Vagrant, Jenkins)
Apply now or find me on LinkedIn - Dagmara Kukla
PLEASE NOTE: Due to the high volume of applications we receive we are unable to respond to everyone. If you have not heard from us within 5 working days of sending your CV then unfortunately you have not been shortlisted for the position you have applied for.