Handle is working with a Digital Agency based in Farringdon who are looking for a mid-weight DevOps Engineer to join their team on a 3 month contract basis.
They are working with major British charities to help them go through digital transformation and develop internet tools for fund-raising.
The tasks will focus around AWS services, infrastructure design, security and application deployment.
In terms of skill set they are looking for:
- AWS Expert indepth understanding of EC2,VPC,RDS,S3,IAM,Cloudfront,Route
- General systems management Networking,security, monitoring, logging,performance
- Ansible, Salt Stack, Chef or Puppet
- OS Linux(Ubuntu and Amazon Linux), OSX and Windows
- 53,Lambda,Elastic Beanstalk
- Software Nginx,Apache, PHP, memcache
- Databases MySQL,Postgres,MongoDB,Redis
- Development git, Vagrant,Jenkins
- Docker and containerisation
- Experience deploying/managing Go apps
- knowledge of or interest in "serverless" applications
PLEASE NOTE: Due to the high volume of applications we receive we are unable to respond to everyone. If you have not heard from us within 5 working days of sending your CV then unfortunately you have not been shortlisted for the position you have applied for.