Contract Networking Specialist/ Project manager LAN WAN
London, Watford and travel might be required
up to £400/day
One of the largest entertainment companies is looking for a Senior Network Project manager to join their global production division on a 3 months contract basis.
You will join their international production arm which specialises mainly in television production. Your role will be focusing on direction, organisation and reporting of the networking workstreams related to the implementation of the infrastructure security controls and associated TV production operating model changes.
To be considered for this role you must have the industry experience, preferably large TV infrastructure project, broadcasting or film.
Skills and experience needed for the Contract Networking Specialist:
- Demonstrable experience of networking with LAN & WAN technologies.
- At least 3 years of experience working in an international team and a multinational company.
- Demonstrable experience of working within complex projects collating multiple sources of information.
- Excellent knowledge of network (LAN/Wi-Fi/WAN) connectivity
- Data Centre hardware and network connectivity
- Understanding of outsourced service provider resources, managing remote teams to successfully deliver the project.
- People management and excellent communication skills.
- Capacity to work flexible hours, including possible overtime, when necessary.
- Some travel may be required for the purpose of meeting clients, stakeholders or off-site personnel and management.
Project management skills and experience:
- Strong familiarity with project management software such as Open Workbench or MS Project.
- Experience and ability in documenting and developing the project plan, tracking costs, scope, schedule and quality for the ongoing network (LAN & WAN) workstream.
- design, testing and development and implementation of new network environments.
Apply now or get in touch with Dagmara Kukla via LinkedIn to find out more.
Handle Recruitment is acting as an Employment Business in relation to this vacancy.