Contract Project Manager,
up to 250/day, central London
We are working with an International Humanitarian Charity based in central London who are looking for an experienced Project Manager to join them on an initial four months contract basis.
You will be working on a great funding aid website. They've partnered with an external agency in order to deliver it on time. Your main task will be managing the delivery of the website by translating business needs and logistics to a physical product to be delivered by the agency.
You will ideally have:
- Couple of years of project management experience, ideally on a digital product delivery.
- Good understanding of third sector or Charity organisations.
- Project management certification (Agile/ SCRUM preferred).
- Experience of managing external agencies or freelancers.
- Ability to organise delivery schedules and develop realistic deadlines.
- Excellent communication skills, both written and verbal.
- Good stakeholders management.
Please apply now or get in touch with Dagmara Kukla on LinkedIn, Start mid June.
Handle actively welcomes applicants from under-represented backgrounds
PLEASE NOTE: Due to the high volume of applications we receive we are unable to respond to everyone. If you have not heard from us within 5 working days of sending your CV then you have not been shortlisted for the position you have applied for.