Contract Project Manager,
3 months contract, up to 200/day, central London
We are working with a London-based higher education leader in science and technology tuition and research. They are looking for an experienced Project Manager to join them on an initial three months contract basis.
You will be working on great web-based events and community engagement projects as well as internal comms projects. They've partnered with an external agency in order to deliver the product and content which is now up and running. Your main task will be managing of the web and digital communication projects by translating business needs and logistics to a physical product to be delivered by the agency.
Skills and experience required for the Contract Project Manager:
- Couple of years of project management experience, ideally on a digital product delivery.
- Very good knowledge of Jira and Excel.
- Good understanding of the education or third sector or Charity organisations.
- Project management certification (Agile/ SCRUM preferred).
- Experience in managing external agencies or freelancers.
- Ability to organise delivery schedules and develop realistic deadlines.
- Excellent communication skills, both written and verbal.
- Good stakeholders management.
Please apply now or get in touch with Dagmara Kukla on LinkedIn, Start ASAP.
Handle Recruitment is acting as an Employment Business in relation to this vacancy.