Fantastic opportunity for a detailed focused contract sales analyst to join this Global Film and TV Studio. You'll be responsible for the accurate upload of licensing agreements across digital platforms and be the the glue that binds sales and licensing teams together. You will need to have a solid understanding of TV contracts and have excellent excel skills.
- Manage the administration of critical contractual and licensing terms for key customers in EMEA territories and, where appropriate, further afield.
- Monitor rights clearance analysis via internal systems to identify media, territory, and language restrictions for titles included on availability lists
- Collaborate with relevant internal clients in order to provide input, analysis and key operational observations of contract terms at each stage of the contract lifecycle
- Ensure that all contractually obligated and necessary notifications are delivered to clients within the strict contractual timelines (including holdback requirements, advertising restrictions, etc.)
- Direct research qualifying criteria for the inclusion of titles in product offerings
- Manage client request for changes to availability dates with rights clearance team, home entertainment and other divisions
- Direct research requests to appropriate staff and ensure completion of request
- Validate that contractual obligations are accurately recorded in systems
- Co-ordinate customer requests for additional product licensed outside of contractual obligations
This is an interim role to cover a permanent recruitment process. Please get in touch ASAP for an informal chat.
Handle actively welcomes applicants from under-represented backgrounds
PLEASE NOTE: Due to the high volume of applications we receive we are unable to respond to everyone. If you have not heard from us within 5 working days of sending your CV then you have not been shortlisted for the position you have applied for.