Salesforce Developer - Contract up to 500/day
Handle are currently looking for an experienced Salesforce Developer to join a Tech-focused company from Energy Sector.
The Salesforde developer will be a key member of the team working on number of agile projects focused on integration with existing and planned systems and third party systems.
This position will require a confident APEX coder with, ideally, background in Java or C# who have minimum of 1 year of experience in Apex on a large project.
This position will require a custom set up of Salesforce so you MUST have done this before.
As a Salesforce Developer you will be required to:
- Develop Apex code to high standards in an agile environment
- Work closely with other teams and developers to ensure smooth integration processes.
- Help with the optimisation and implementation processes
The right candidate will have:
- More than one large-scale Salesforce development project on your portfolio completed recently
- Good Java/C# background
- keen interest in automated platforms development
- Salesforce certification
This is an immediate requirement and a truly exciting position in London, do get in touch with Dagmara Kukla AT Handle Recruitment or find me on LinkedIn.
PLEASE NOTE: Due to the high volume of applications we receive we are unable to respond to everyone. If you have not heard from us within 5 working days of sending your CV then unfortunately you have not been shortlisted for the position you have applied for.