Salesforce Developer - Contract up to 500/day
Handle are currently looking for an experienced Salesforce Developer to join an innovative tech company from Energy Sector.
The Salesforde developer will be working on number of agile projects focused on integration with existing and planned solutions and third party systems.
This position will require a confident APEX coder with, ideally, background in Java or C# who have minimum of 1 year of experience in Apex on a large project.
This position will require a custom set up of Salesforce so you MUST have done this before.
As a Salesforce Developer you will be required to:
- Develop Apex code to high standards in an agile environment
- Work closely with other teams and developers to ensure smooth integration processes.
- Help with the optimisation and implementation processes
The right candidate will have:
- More than one large-scale Salesforce development project on your portfolio completed recently
- Good Java/C# background
- keen interest in automated platforms development
- Salesforce certification
This is an immediate requirement and a truly exciting position in London, do get in touch with Dagmara Kukla AT Handle Recruitment or find me on LinkedIn.
PLEASE NOTE: Due to the high volume of applications we receive we are unable to respond to everyone. If you have not heard from us within 5 working days of sending your CV then unfortunately you have not been shortlisted for the position you have applied for.