Senior Business Analyst
client: Entertainment Brand
3 months contract, Central London
This is a great opportunity to join an International Entertainment Brand based in central London.
The company is going through a process of developing automation tools for their finance, production and marketing teams to define requirements for a business application. The toll will allow them more efficient management and reports of international income data.
This role will suit perfectly a confident and independent Business Analyst with reporting experience and ideally expertise in requirement gathering for an internal financial application.
The Senior Business Analyst must have:
- Previous technical BA experience with excellent analytical skills
- Skills and mindset of a self-starter who can work individually engaging and collaborating with different teams across business.
- Experience in working closely with and making recommendations to software developers about the product shape and functionality (final product is the internal application).
- Expertise in preparing and presenting detailed documentation for the proposed solutions, and gain agreement from senior stakeholders.
- Experience in working as a sole BA on the project with a proven track of success in researching and recommending software solutions.
- 3 months contract role with possible extension
- 400-450/ day depending on experience
- opportunity to work with the best in the industry
- have ownership of a tangible product which will be introduced on an enterprise scale.
This role requires an immediate availability so please aplly now or contact Dagmara Kukla ASAP for more details via Linkedin.
Handle actively welcomes applicants from under-represented backgrounds
PLEASE NOTE: Due to the high volume of applications we receive we are unable to respond to everyone. If you have not heard from us within 5 working days of sending your CV then you have not been shortlisted for the position you have applied for.