Contract TV Scheduler
6 month contract, London
Handle are working with a global TV Network to help them find a contract Scheduler for their team in London.
You will join their Scheduling team in the Programming department. You will be responsible for the break optimisation and Presentation scheduling across a portfolio of channels in the Nordic region.
What you will do as a contract Scheduler:
- Preparing mid-term programme schedules, ensuring these are accurate for press releases.
- Break modelling and on-air optimisation.
- Weekly and daily planning and on-air optimising in regard to channel and slot branding, making adjustments as required in cooperation with the Marketing & Promotion department.
- Commercial time adjustment and optimisation in cooperation with the Sales department.
- Daily On-air scheduling, liaising with in-territory and UK departments to ensure a fully optimised and compliant playlist.
- Live sports broadcast scheduling
- playlist updates and manual changes
- Work with content, previewing and transmission teams to follow up technical issues with the scheduled material.
- Liaison with subtitle coordinators and audio editors.
Requirements for the TV Scheduler:
- At least a year of experience in Free to Air/ Commercial On-Air scheduling
- Experience with and knowledge of scheduling system What's On or equivalent system
- Knowledge of the Of Com code and COSTA
- Break optimisation and Marketing Strategies
- An understanding of the End to End Broadcast chain
- MS Office and computer literacy
- Types of files and formats knowledge
Extra which would be beneficial:
Experience with local Nordics broadcast regulators.
This is a fantastic Junior level opportunity. Apply now or get in touch with Dagmara Kukla via LinkedIn
Handle Recruitment is acting as an Employment Business in relation to this vacancy.