User Experience Researcher,
6 months contract
up to 550/day
We are working with a global broadcaster who is looking for a Contractor UX Researcher to join their VoD team. You will be working on their flagship product which is a VoD application spanning web, mobile, tablet, smart TV, OTT devices and games consoles.
You will bring your design and research skills on board to define the user experience across all their products within the brand.
In this contract UX Research role you:
- Work as part of the UXD team.
- Champion a user-centred design process and help promote a culture of customer-focused product discovery and delivery.
- Define and drive meaningful user research processes, from guerrilla testing to large-scale qualitative and quantitative studies, supporting a number of concurrent workstreams.
- Apply relevant research methods to uncover user insight.
- Help to develop a deep understanding of our target audiences, their behaviours, needs, goals, passions and expectations.
- Create and document research principles and guidelines to help improve skills within the organisation
- Analyse and translate qualitative and quantitative research findings into actionable insights and user experience recommendations.
As a contract UX Researcher you will need:
- Proven experience in developing strategy, choosing and defining the best research methods for top user experience.
- Proven experience scoping, recruiting for and conducting user research activities to inform product strategy and design direction.
- Strong understanding of strengths and shortcomings of different generative and evaluative research methods, including when and how to apply them during each product phase to uncover opportunities and to validate usability, accessibility and desirability.
- Expert in defining customer journey (account creation and purchase, account management, billing and customer support)
- Extensive knowledge of e- products and audiences.
- Excellent prototyping skills using different software and approaches.
Previous exposure to a sport, media or video setting - particularly with subscription services - is highly desirable. Specifically, experience in driving video consumption research.
Apply now with a CV and Portfolio or get in touch with Dagmara Kukla via LinkedIn to have a chat about it.
Thank you for your interest!
Handle Recruitment is acting as an Employment Business in relation to this vacancy.