A fantastic opportunity to join a Global leader within Media & Entertainment, based within their Legal & Business Affairs Division.
The Contracts Administration Assistant is responsible for assisting with the smooth running of the contracts administration for both content sales and content creation, as well as assisting the contracts management where required.
The Contracts Administration Assistant will be required and must be confident to communicate with different levels of stakeholders.
Accountabilities and responsibilities include:
- Assist with the ongoing execution of the contracts administration:
- Ensuring agreements are signed (via DocuSign or hard copies), scanning and naming of files
- Liaising with international offices regarding the shipment of original documents.
- Updating databases, including the Licence Agreement Register.
- Returning hard copies and soft copies internally and to licensees and other business partners.
- Sending out the Returned Contracts Folder as well as distribution emails for the company catalogue sales and productions.
- Logging onto cloud server to download production agreements and inputting these on the production tracker and getting translations for certain agreements.
- Send a list of deals to Finance for quarterly reporting.
- Assist with the contracts administration project.
- Re-organise and update the Licence Agreement Register.
- Re-organise Returned Contracts Folder and distribution of agreements.
- Audit of all active content sales agreements regarding correct filling and naming.
- Re-organise filing and naming of all content creation agreements.
Assist with all aspects of Authorisation Letters/Certificates of Origin/Beneficial Ownership Letters:
- Work with Contracts Administration Coordinator as well as Content Sales Lawyers to issue Authorisation Letters/Certificates of Origin/Beneficial Ownership Letters, including checking the details; naming and saving such documentation in the relevant folder(s); assisting with the translation of such documentation.
Further Administrative support:
- Creating presentations and reports.
- Arranging for translations.
Required skills/ experience:
- Prior experience working in contracts administration is required, preferably within the media industry.
- Solid legal administration experience (minimum of 2 years)
- Prior experience working with contracts, preferably familiarity with a variety of commercial media agreements (TV, digital and production etc) and/or trademarks/copyright
- Excellent organisational and time management skills
- Strong IT skills
- Excellent attention to detail
- Ability to multitask
- Ability to work to set deadlines
- Ability to work within a team and use individual initiative when necessary
This is a temporary role with ASAP start, therefore we cannot consider candidates who are on more than one week's notice. The duration of the role is for 6 months, with strong possibility to convert to permanent thereafter.
Handle actively welcomes applicants from under-represented backgrounds
PLEASE NOTE: Due to the high volume of applications we receive we are unable to respond to everyone. If you have not heard from us within 5 working days of sending your CV then you have not been shortlisted for the position you have applied for.