A fantastic opportunity to work for a Global Leader in Sport, Media & Entertainment! Our client is seeking an experienced legal administrator, skilled in processing contracts, managing data and extracting information.
- Providing administrative support to the Legal admin team
- Full use of contract management system
- Processing of Signed Contracts
- Pulling key information from Signed Contracts
- Set up of new Clients on in house system
- Working closely with the Contract Managers
- Answering the telephone, taking messages and answering general queries
- Any other ad-hoc support duties that may be required
Knowledge and Experience
- Strong team player
- Experienced user of Microsoft Office packages (in particular Word, and Excel)
- Administration experience
- Strong attention to detail
- Ability to cope with repetition
- Strong organisational and administrative skills
- Excellent communication skills, both verbal and written
- Ability to manage own workload, multitask and take own initiative with guidance from the Contract Managers
If you possess the required level of experience and are keen to find out more, apply now to be considered! This position is a 3 month temporary contract. It could be a great opportunity for a candidate with a keen interest in Law, looking to gain In House experience.
PLEASE NOTE: Due to the high volume of applications we receive we are unable to respond to everyone. If you have not heard from us within 5 working days of sending your CV then unfortunately you have not been shortlisted for the position you have applied for.