Contracts Administration Assistant - Kid's Entertainment
£22,000 - £24,000 per annum
Handle Recruitment is partnering with a fast-growing kid's entertainment company that specialises in the acquisition, production, distribution and licensing of kid's TV and digital content to find a Contracts Administration Assistant.
Sitting within the Business Affairs team, you will be responsible for assisting with the contracts management and brand protection related administration; as well as providing general administrative support to the team.
Key features include:
- Rights Management System Support - updating the rights management system to run avails reports and check rights and collision
- Manufacturing Approval and Registration - managing Supply Chain inbox, ensuring that all manufactures agreements requests are responded to, checking and reviewing that each request submitted contains all correct and required documents, checking manufactures requests against current Merchandising License Agreement and entering manufacturer registration in the Manufacturers Agreement database
- Authorisation Letters - reviewing/drafting authorisation letters, ensuring Authorisation Letter requests are responded to within the processing time guideline and working directly with Commercial Teams and communicating issues
- Contracts Administration Distribution - Understanding the Returned Contracts process and be the backup in sending the weekly returned contracts
- Brand Protection Related Admin - Updating the IP portfolio online database, raising POs for Brand Protection invoices, scanning documents, filing and distributing them
The ideal candidate:
- Prior experience working in Contracts Administration essential - ideally within a media/entertainment environment
- Prior experience working with contracts and rights, familiarity with a variety of commercial media agreements (L&M, TV and home entertainment etc.) and/or trademarks/copyright
- Familiarity with Data Processing Systems, preferably Rights Management Systems
- Excellent communication skills and be able to communicate with different levels of stakeholders
The successful candidate will receive:
- 23 days annual leave
- Bupa healthcare, life assurance, pension, dental
- Regular film screenings, concerts, and opportunities to get involved in industry events
- Free snacks, office bar carts, after work drinks, holiday and summer parties
If your experience matches the requirements above, please apply now!
Handle actively welcomes applicants from under-represented backgrounds
PLEASE NOTE: Due to the high volume of applications we receive we are unable to respond to everyone. If you have not heard from us within 5 working days of sending your CV then unfortunately you have not been shortlisted for the position you have applied for.