A Global Consumer Entertainment brand based in the heart of Central London are looking for an experienced Contracts Administrator to join their vibrant head offices.
The Contracts Administrator will be responsible for facilitating and managing the contract process between receiving deal terms from the business teams to receiving a fully executed contract.
Responsibilities include (but are not limited to):
- Overseeing the contract process for all EMEA and AsiaPac deals- the type of deals include TV & Video, Live Events, Consumer Products & Publishing
- Carrying out conflict checks for all deals to ensure rights are available and not already under any existing exclusive agreements
- Finalising executed contracts and executed contract amendments in the rights management system
- Reviewing the details on the system against copies of the fully executed contracts and ensuring all details match
- Responding to queries from the sales, finance and legal teams
- Completing any filing that may be required relating to the finalisation of contracts
- Attending meetings to facilitate the contract administration process
- Archiving fully executed contracts onto the electronic legal system
- Preparing agreements for signature and sending agreements back to the licensees
- Updating and generating tracking sheets
- IT skills; understanding and experience of a rights management system as well as MS Excel and MS Outlook in particular
- Ability to use initiative and remain pro-active, flexible and confident
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills
- Strong administrative and organisational skills
- High attention to detail
- Ability to act/think logically and stay calm under pressure
- An understanding of the licensing arena and of the importance of rights management is desirable
- An understanding of financial concepts, relating to license agreements this includes royalties, advances, guarantees and invoicing is desirable
This role is a temporary position with view to convert to permanent.
Candidates must be available at no more than 2 weeks' notice.
If you have the experience and fit the requirements listed above then apply immediately to be considered for this incredibly opportunity!
PLEASE NOTE: Due to the high volume of applications we receive we are unable to respond to everyone. If you have not heard from us within 5 working days of sending your CV then unfortunately you have not been shortlisted for the position you have applied for.