Handle Recruitment is currently looking for a music savvy, contracting and admin assistant. This is an admin heavy, hands on, busy role.
Responsibilities will include:
- Working with artists, managers and promoters to secure the appropriate tour promotion
- Raising, proofreading and issuing a large amount of contracts in a timely manner
- Ensuring all 'Terms of Business' are confirmed
- Liaising with artists and managers directly and covering all administration
- Supporting accountants and promoters on tax issues and required paperwork
The ideal candidate must have:
- Excellent organisational skills
- The ability to meet deadlines
- Sound numeracy skills are essential
- In-depth knowledge and interest within the dance industry
- Basic knowledge of accountancy and tax is also preferred
- Excellent skill with Mac computers and relevant software including, Mail, Chrome, Word, Excel, Finder, Dropbox, Google Drive, Google Docs, Google Sheets etc
If you have the valid skills and experience please get in touch, firstname.lastname@example.org
PLEASE NOTE: Due to the high volume of applications we receive we are unable to respond to everyone. If you have not heard from us within 5 working days of sending your CV then unfortunately you have not been shortlisted for the position you have applied for.