A renowned Record Label is looking for a diligent Copyright Administrator with excellent interpersonal skills, to assist a busy copyright and business affairs department with administrative tasks at this credible indie.
Based in London offices the successful Copyright Administrator will:
- Assist with track registrations and catalogue management both internally and with external collection societies.
- Offer support to the licensing team.
- Research and compile album credits.
- Manage a production music catalogue, meta-data ingestion and various audio tracking systems.
- Process and perform checks on royalty statements.
- Previous experience in a similar role within music copyright.
- A very good knowledge of Excel, including using formulas.
- An eye of detail and organisational flair.
- A general passion for music is a must!
This is a superb opportunity for a pragmatic Copyright Administrator, with a hands on approach to tackling task, to further their career in this high potential copyright role.
Handle actively welcomes applicants from under-represented backgrounds
PLEASE NOTE: Due to the high volume of applications we receive we are unable to respond to everyone. If you have not heard from us within 5 working days of sending your CV then unfortunately you have not been shortlisted for the position you have applied for.