Handle is looking for an excellent communicator with a proven track record in copyright administration to join the European Publishing department at a Global Music and Entertainment company. As Copyright Administrator you must be confident liaising directly with both internal and external partners regarding matters surrounding UK Copyright and have a thorough understanding of copyright processes within the music industry. The main purpose of this role is to provide administration services including:
- Lead a common process for the management of counterclaims within Europe, working closely with Global Copyright.
- Centralise the management of international repertoire counterclaims for specified European offices.
- Communicate with interested parties on international repertoire counterclaims.
- Retrieve and review documentation in support of claims from international operating companies.
- Provide local counterclaim and dispute coordination services directly to the UK organisation's clients
- Directly liaise with UK Business Affairs and A&R, in co-operation with UK Copyright.
- Catalogue maintenance projects as instructed by management; e.g. copyright data implementation, clean-up.
Only candidates with proven experience in a similar role within music publishing will be considered. Fluency in a European language other than English preferred.
PLEASE NOTE: Due to the high volume of applications we receive we are unable to respond to everyone. If you have not heard from us within 5 working days of sending your CV then unfortunately you have not been shortlisted for the position you have applied for.