Fantastic opportunity for an experienced Copyright and Contracts Executive to join a friendly and dedicated team of copyright experts within a well- established and reputable Music Education Body.
You will be responsible for all licensing, copyright, intellectual property and royalty matters, whilst providing support across divisions.
Based in scenic Central London offices, this role is suited to a detail orientated, team player with expert knowledge in copyright and licensing.
Key features will include:
- Advising throughout the business on licensing and contractual matters where legal knowledge is needed in order to minimise risks
- Acting as point of contact for the companies solicitors, to gain the maximum benefit from any legal advice sought, whilst minimising legal costs.
- Carrying out all core copyright work as required
The ideal candidate will:
- Have experience of working in music publishing
- Be exceptional at drafting contracts and licence
- Have experience of managing strict deadlines via varying sources
- Relevant legal/law qualifications
The successful Copyright and Contracts Executive will receive:
- Competitive salary
- 25 days annual leave
- Life insurance and pension scheme
If your experience matches the requirements above and you are interested this varied and unique Copyright and Contracts Executive opportunity, please apply now!
Handle actively welcomes applicants from under-represented backgrounds
PLEASE NOTE: Due to the high volume of applications we receive we are unable to respond to everyone. If you have not heard from us within 5 working days of sending your CV then unfortunately you have not been shortlisted for the position you have applied for.