Handle is working with a prominent talent management company to source a Corporate Appearances Manager to join their central London team.
This is an exciting opportunity for a media professional to further develop their skills within a leading talent agency.
Reporting directly to the Head of Corporate Appearances, your key responsibilities will be:
- Source opportunities for clients to host events and corporate appearances (Entertainment, Sport and Music)
- Attend all relevant events, both industry and networking and build relationships with key decision makers
- Develop summary documents that will aid the CA team
- Remain up-to-date with the market so that you are able to identify partnership opportunities with each client's brand objective in mind
- Utilise the CRM database and work with a number of other teams internally to ensure proposals are supported and executed to maximise
The ideal candidate will have:
- Experience in booking corporate events appearances, ideally from the same background
- Excellent history of media focused sales with evidence of exceeding targets
- Great communication skills, including presenting to clients and internally
- Excellent negotiation skills, with the proven ability to manage the booking process from creation to completion
- A number of contacts within relevant industries, who are considered key decision makers
- Able to work with high profile clients and handle confidential information on a daily basis
Immediate interview for successful candidates, please apply with a CV and covering letter in the first instance to charlotte.rualLovell@handle.co.uk
PLEASE NOTE: Due to the high volume of applications we receive we are unable to respond to everyone. If you have not heard from us within 5 working days of sending your CV then unfortunately you have not been shortlisted for the position you have applied for.