Corporate Box Coordinator - Sport / Events Services
Handle Recruitment is working with the official provider of match day hospitality and conference and banqueting facilities within a world renowned sports venue to find a Corporate Box Coordinator to ensure the smooth planning and delivery of the corporate box services whilst managing the business needs and performance standards.
Reporting to the Major Event Coordinator Manager, key features will include:
- Building and maintaining strong relationships with clients to ensure the best guest experience.
- Assisting in setting standards to ensure all box services exceed customer expectations.
- Establishing rapport with guests and members.
- Ensuring that all company quality standards in every aspect of the operation are adhered to at all times.
- Having knowledge of all venue products and being able to advise the customer in a professional, helpful manner.
- Dealing with all customer comments in a positive manner and taking appropriate follow up action, turning any negative customer experiences into positive ones.
- Acting as post match client liaison to ensure all aspects of feedback are reacted upon or resolved.
- Ownership of all printed collateral relating to the Box operations.
- Maximising the sales opportunities that occur within the planning and operational stages of the functions and events. Actively up selling each request to maximise revenue and profitability.
- Working to ensure that food and beverage pre-orders have been completed prior to the start of the game.
- Arranging to meet box holders to discuss any operational questions or concerns.
The successful candidate will have:
- Previous experience in a similar role / environment.
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills.
- An excellent understanding of the C&E sales process.
- Strong relationship building skills.
- A confident, outgoing personality.
- Good knowledge of Microsoft Office and an understanding of database management.
- Ability to deal with sometimes complex enquiries and planning activities.
PLEASE NOTE: Due to the high volume of applications we receive we are unable to respond to everyone. If you have not heard from us within 5 working days of sending your CV then unfortunately you have not been shortlisted for the position you have applied for.