A great opportunity to join a leading live music and entertainment company! Handle is looking for an experienced and professional Receptionist to provide a slick and efficient front of house service for this amazing organisation, based out of their Head Office in the West End.
Working in a standalone role, you will take ownership of the office and be responsible for ensuring all calls are dealt with in a timely manner - and all visitors are acknowledged and welcomed in a friendly and professional way - as well as providing general admin support and support to the PAs as required.
- Answering incoming calls and taking messages
- Being the main point of contact for office maintenance, liaising with suppliers, etc
- Organising couriers and postal collections
- Purchasing stationery and consumables
- Maintaining all meeting rooms and making sure they are set up and presentable
- Liaising with PAs and assisting them where necessary
- Assisting the office with general admin
- Ensuring that you comply with all Health and Safety regulations and safe working practice
- Providing and promoting the highest level of customer service
- Previous relevant experience within a corporate Receptionist role
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills
- Highly organised and the ability to manage multiple tasks at once
- Excellent level of accuracy and attention to detail
- Good understanding of Microsoft packages and be PC literate
- Smiley and happy demeanour
- Good initiative with a can-do attitude
This role will really suit a self-starter who is happy to manage themselves and just get on with things.
Hours: 40 hours per week 9.00am-6.00pm. Also happy to consider a job share for 2 people, one covering mornings, the other afternoons.
If your experience matches the requirements above and you are interested in joining this leading live Music and Entertainment Company, please apply now!
PLEASE NOTE: Due to the high volume of applications we receive we are unable to respond to everyone. If you have not heard from us within 5 working days of sending your CV then unfortunately you have not been shortlisted for the position you have applied for.