Handle Recruitment are looking for a Corporate Responsibility Manager at an International Broadcast Network in West London.
The ideal candidate should be a self-starter, have great communication skills and have the ability to build quality relationships at all levels while remaining calm under pressure in a demanding environment. Organisation is essential as well the ability to prioritise tasks. Proven experience of implementing strategies in CSR is essential.
- Keep up to date with the sustainability agenda and new legislation
- Collation, analysis and reporting of data
- Responding to investor sustainability requests and questionnaires
- Monitoring CSR performance
- Representing the client at conferences and events
- Working closely with Head of CSR to implement and develop new strategy
- Excellent communication skills
- Previous CSR experience
- Strong people management skills
- Great organizational skills
- Relevant degree is preferable but not essential
This is a brilliant opportunity for someone looking to develop their career in CSR at a leading company in West London.
PLEASE NOTE: Due to the high volume of applications we receive we are unable to respond to everyone. If you have not heard from us within 5 working days of sending your CV then unfortunately you have not been shortlisted for the position you have applied for.