Handle Recruitment is seeking an experienced Sales Manager to join one of the UK's largest cinema chains in a B2B position.
As well as business development this role involves operational and commercial strategy, this would perfectly suit a sales person who would love to get involved with strategic business decisions within the film industry!
As the Sales Manager your responsibilities will include;
- Day to day liaison with key account managers from major blue chip companies, with a view to drive revenue
- Analysing existing revenue streams, identifying opportunities to grow revenue and profitability
- Sourcing new commercial partnership opportunities within specified market sectors, representing the brand in building relationships, sales and negotiation
- Working with internal departments including; IT, commercial and marketing to ensure a high quality service to partners and customers
- Ensuring strategy is delivered on time and within budget
To be successful in this role you will be;
- Excellent at relationship building and sales
- Analytical in your approach, able to understand complex reports in order to make strategic decisions
- Highly results-driven and commercially aware to ensure that all activity can be measured for its ROI
- Interested in film and the film industry
If you are a commercial sales manager passionate about cinema this could be the right opportunity for you, please apply online or get in touch!
PLEASE NOTE: Due to the high volume of applications we receive we are unable to respond to everyone. If you have not heard from us within 5 working days of sending your CV then unfortunately you have not been shortlisted for the position you have applied for.