Handle are currently working with a market leading media business who are looking for an interim Tax Accountant. Reporting to the Group Tax Manager, the successful candidate will provide detailed compliance support for the group. This is a fantastic opportunity for a Tax Specialist to work at an instantly recognisable blue chip business.
- Provide tax advisory and investigatory support
- Responsible for quarterly corporation tax forecasting and reporting, including calculation of corporation tax payments on account and managing the group payment arrangement.
- Preparation of annual UK corporation tax computations for the Group entities.
- Preparation of tax provisioning calculations at UK entity level for statutory financial instruments and for Group consolidations under both IFRS, FRS101 and FRS102.
- Support on advisory and investigatory work.
- Professional accounting and/or tax qualification - ACA, CTA or equivalent.
- Must be able to demonstrate experience of Corporation tax, including the preparation of returns in a complex environment with multiple company codes.
- Must be able to demonstrate experience of deferred tax and the preparation of notes to the Annual Report and Accounts.
- Ability to explain direct tax concepts to finance team member.
Handle actively welcomes applicants from under-represented backgrounds
PLEASE NOTE: Due to the high volume of applications we receive we are unable to respond to everyone. If you have not heard from us within 5 working days of sending your CV then you have not been shortlisted for the position you have applied for.