Handle are delighted to be working alongside one of the worlds Largest and oldest Broadcasting services in the search for a Corporate Tax Manager. You will be responsible for direct tax across the global business, reporting into the Head of Group Taxes. You will ensure compliance globally and provide advisory support.
- Reviewing corporate tax returns
- Quantifying corporate tax for the account
- Be comfortable with dealing with HMRC queries
- Thorough understanding of UK TAX and International tax affairs
- Able to work well within a team.
The Ideal Candidate will have:
- Professional accounting and/or tax qualification ACA, CTA or equivalent
- An understanding of UK direct tax law and its application in the media sector, specifically the spirit and intention of the law
- In-house experience
- Experience of working with cross-border organisations and managing global tax risks
- Experience of UK corporate tax compliance and group tax reporting under IFRS, FRS101 and FRS102
- An understanding of appropriate processes and controls required in a global organisation for the management of direct taxes
Handle actively welcomes applicants from under-represented backgrounds
PLEASE NOTE: Due to the high volume of applications we receive we are unable to respond to everyone. If you have not heard from us within 5 working days of sending your CV then you have not been shortlisted for the position you have applied for.