Creative and Licensing Executive, TV and Film
Looking for a Creative and Licensing Executive!
The Creative and Licensing Executive will be reporting into the VP & Senior Creative and Licensing Manager. This is an incredible role which gives exposure to working with an exciting and varied repertoire.
You will be responsible for exploiting the companies' catalogue and negotiating UK licences. The perfect role if you are music savvy and a great negotiator.
The ideal candidate will have:
- Previous experience pitching to Film, TV and acquiring deals
- A proven track record in procuring synchronisation placements in broadcast media
- Practiced knowledge of the sync industry
- Passion for music
- Ability to handle financial negotiations representing the organisation and artists
- Knowledge of licensing and music rights processes with the ability to easily adopt bespoke systems
- A desire for new business and the formation of new opportunities
If you have the relevant skills and profile for this amazing opportunity then please get in touch ASAP.
PLEASE NOTE: Due to the high volume of applications we receive we are unable to respond to everyone. If you have not heard from us within 5 working days of sending your CV then unfortunately you have not been shortlisted for the position you have applied for.