Handle Recruitment has an exciting opportunity for a Creative Synch Licensing Manager to join a leading music entertainment company.
We are looking for a well-connected synch licensing manager with proven success in capitalising on opportunities within the UK market with specific attention to film and advertising. Exceptional pitching and negotiation skills are key. Reporting directly to the VP Synch UK and Europe main duties will include:
- Negotiating deals for advertisements and film
- Pitching to advertising agencies and film clients through established contacts
- Sourcing new advertising agency contacts and building relationships
- Supervising/creating digital marketing content
- Undertaking music projects for advertising/brand campaigns and film clients
- Maintaining good working relationships with internal departments including A&R, Copyright and Legal
A great opportunity to work across a large and diverse global music repertoire produced by both frontline and catalogue artists.
PLEASE NOTE: Due to the high volume of applications we receive we are unable to respond to everyone. If you have not heard from us within 5 working days of sending your CV then unfortunately you have not been shortlisted for the position you have applied for.