Handle is working with a global music and entertainment organisation to find their next Creative Licensing Manager. Bringing experience from securing lucrative and high profile sync deals within music and the wider media, you will increase profit and promotional opportunities across film, TV and advertising.
- Source new advertising agency contacts and build relationships
- Supervise/create digital marketing content.
- Investigate the potential of new brand platforms with the aim to develop synchronisation opportunities within new markets.
- Negotiate deals for advertisements and film
- Build strong relationships with songwriters and managers as well as affiliates around the world with the intention of developing creative opportunities.
Perfect for a creative licensing manager with solid experience securing high profile TV and advertising deals to join one of the most well respected sync teams in the business.
Experience in a similar position is essential for this role.
PLEASE NOTE: Due to the high volume of applications we receive we are unable to respond to everyone. If you have not heard from us within 5 working days of sending your CV then unfortunately you have not been shortlisted for the position you have applied for.