Creative Artworker - Fashion/retail
A high end fashion and retail company are looking for a talented and creative Artworker to join their design team and work on a wide range of projects.
You will be working closely with Design team to create 'ready to print' artwork for a number of disciplines: Graphics, Advertising and PowerPoint presentations.
As well as working with the design team, you will be working with senior stakeholders in the business, taking briefs and designing presentations.
- Working with directorate to create and deliver presentations and infographics.
- Work with the design team to achieve artwork implementation of external creative solutions across store environment platform.
- Produce graphic/artwork templates that to be stored in the template library.
- Take artwork brief from stakeholders and designers to develop artwork to a set specification and timeline.
- Work with and present to internal clients.
- Develop relationships with external suppliers to
- An understanding of the print production process and how these processes affect final artwork for print/repro.
- Own the storage and filing of all 'ready to print' artwork working and presentations.
The variety of work includes: In store printed collateral to support calendar/campaigns/events, advertising, brochures, manuals, presentations, internal publications and brand identities, both in store and online.
You will need the following technical skills:
- Apple Mac/computer literate.
- Adobe Creative Suite.
- Microsoft word, PowerPoint, excel.
- Advanced Knowledge of the print/production process.
- Knowledge of reprographics.
- Digital/Online knowledge.
This is a brand new role within the company and a great chance to make it your own. If it sounds like the role for you then please send your CV and portfolio to firstname.lastname@example.org
PLEASE NOTE: Due to the high volume of applications we receive we are unable to respond to everyone. If you have not heard from us within 5 working days of sending your CV then unfortunately you have not been shortlisted for the position you have applied for.