Creative Artworker/Coordinator - Art Consultancy
Salary up to £35,000 d.o.e.
Exciting and unique opportunity for a Creative Artworker/Coordinator to join a high-end Art Consultancy that specialises in producing unique artwork schemes for luxury cruise ships, hotels and residential interiors.
As the Creative Artworker/Coordinator, you will be responsible for providing support to the Art Consultants in a very varied and rewarding position. You will be bright and tenacious with a keen eye for detail, as well as being a confident communicator with the ability to work autonomously.
Based out of a lovely office that overlooks the river in Hammersmith, you will be working as part of a small but close-knit team of 4 (likely to grow to 8 in the not too distant future). The environment is lovely, friendly and open and would suit someone who enjoys working somewhere with a family feel.
Key features include:
- Presentations and Creative Artworking - creating presentations in Keynote and incorporating material using Photoshop/Illustrator
- Production - scanning, stitching, artworking/retouching artworks, providing digital files to outsourced printers or printing in house, proofing prints in house and externally
- In House Digital Image Library and Physical library - managing the database, adding new images, tagging/adding metadata to existing images; and organising and duping of existing images
- Art Book Production - working with graphic design agencies to produce unique art books for completed projects: obtaining quotes, liaising with artists, writing artist biographies, proofing images and copy prior to production
- Social Media - implementing social media presence across various relevant platforms
The ideal candidate:
- Extensive experience using Adobe Creative Suite - especially Photoshop and Illustrator
- Mac literate and experience in Keynote
- Fine Arts Degree, or similar, advantageous
- 3D Rendering Software (V-Ray, Maxwell, Blender, etc) experience advantageous - needed for Architectural Drawing/Rendering Manipulation
If your experience matches the requirements above and you are interested in finding out more about this fantastic opportunity, please apply now!
Handle actively welcomes applicants from under-represented backgrounds
PLEASE NOTE: Due to the high volume of applications we receive we are unable to respond to everyone. If you have not heard from us within 5 working days of sending your CV then unfortunately you have not been shortlisted for the position you have applied for.