This fantastic leading media/entertainment company is looking for a Creative Assistant to coordinate their Film and TV marketing assets across the LATAM region. This would suit a talented and passionate assistant who is fluent in Spanish and has a solid understanding of Print, Digital and A/V specs. The role will be fast paced and varied with an ASAP start!
- Support the Media team by helping to maintain the CMS asset database, this will involve artworking and editing of film and TV marketing assets
- Tracking and scheduling due dates for multiple on-going projects, campaigns, and asset acquisition workflows for all territories internationally bar US and Canada
- Manage and maintain close rapport with key local clients making sure to keep them informed on the status of requested material
- Build and strengthen local relationships in order to effectively communicate and execute across several cross-functional teams.
- Assisting the New Media Marketing Directors with ad-hoc admin and creative requests.
- Managing production of creative for digital campaigns running in territories you will cover (Inc. LatAm, Brazil, Spain and Italy).
You will need…
- Experience and confidence using Microsoft Excel, Word, Powerpoint, and Adobe Suite (including Indesign, Illustrator, Photoshop, After Effects & Adobe Premier)
- Experience on both MAC and PC
- Knowledge and understanding of Print, Digital and A/V specs
- Multilingual; fluency in speaking and writing in English and second language preferred (Spanish)
- Experience of File Transfer Software and protocols
PLEASE NOTE: Due to the high volume of applications we receive we are unable to respond to everyone. If you have not heard from us within 5 working days of sending your CV then unfortunately you have not been shortlisted for the position you have applied for.