An exciting opportunity exists to work for B2B Exhibitions Company based in London. They are currently seeking a Creative Communications Producer to join their team on a permanent basis. If you are confident, proactive and passionate about creativity, then this may be the ideal role for you.
As a Creative Communications Producer, your responsibilities will be as follows:
* Plan and agree marketing communication campaigns designed to engage with their audience and meet brand objectives.
* Establish benchmarks / targets for performance, including response rates, ensuring these are tracked, analysed, and used to inform future activity.
* Understand / challenge and translate communication briefs into marketing communications that form the campaign plan.
* Prioritise the delivery of all briefs / communications in line with delivery dates and requirements across your brand portfolios
* Copy writing - across all online and offline channels.
* Manage email content, ensuring messaging is on-brand and engaging.
* Support the creation and delivery of audience communication
* Manage and work with external partners (design agencies, designers, video producers, printers, mailing houses) involved in the process of producing and delivering creative communications to meet agreed deadlines and at the best possible cost.
Experience and knowledge:
* Experience working with or for creative/design agencies to deliver content, brand identity and design assets for integrated marketing campaigns across multiple brands for online and offline channels.
* Demonstrate the ability to adapt tone, messaging and content to different audiences and their behaviour to attract, engage and influence.
* Demonstrate understanding of the specific communication and design requirements for different channels.
* Working in a demanding, fast paced environment, on multiple projects often at different stages, where the ability to prioritise is critical to success.
* Software proficiency: CC Adobe Suite including Photoshop and InDesign.
Skills and Attributes:
* High standard copy writing proficiency.
* Proactive, organised and able to take initiative
* Strong communication skills, including the ability to negotiate and to liaise with various stakeholders
* Confident, proactive and intellectually curious and with speed of thought - full of ideas to improve and innovate.
Please get in touch or apply now to discuss further!
Handle actively welcomes applicants from under-represented backgrounds
PLEASE NOTE: Due to the high volume of applications we receive we are unable to respond to everyone. If you have not heard from us within 5 working days of sending your CV then unfortunately you have not been shortlisted for the position you have applied for.