Handle Recruitment is seeking a highly competent and confident creative communications specialist for a flagship event portfolio in the fashion industry.
Creating compelling customer-centric communications, as the Creative Communications Producer your responsibilities will include but not limited to;
- Understanding the brand's competition, target audiences and the brand proposition, to develop content that drives customer engagement and response.
- Copywriting - across all online and offline channels.
- Creation and delivery - all audience communication including brochures, direct mail, event previews & guides, magazine ads, signage, video, email templates, banner ads, web imagery and buttons (for use via online and social) in line with the brand.
- Managing and working with external partners (design agencies, designers, video producers, printers, mailing houses) involved in the process of producing and delivering creative communications. Meeting agreed deadlines and at the best possible cost.
- Working within the delivery teams to:
- Plan and agree marketing communication campaigns designed to engage with their audience and meet brand objectives.
- Establish benchmarks / targets for performance, including response rates, ensuring these are tracked, analysed, and used to inform future activity.
- Understand / challenge and translate communication briefs into marketing communications that form the campaign plan.
- Review activity, spend and performance and develop plans to optimise and remediate as needed.
- Working with the Operations Team to translate marketing campaign themes on-site - ensuring the events are an engaging experience for exhibitors and visitors.
To be successful in this role you will need;
- Extensive experience working with or for creative or design agencies to deliver brand identity
- Capability of working in a demanding, fast paced environment, on multiple projects often at different stages, where the ability to prioritise is critical to success.
- Copywriting experience. The ability to adapt tone, messaging and content to different audiences and their behaviour, to attract, engage and influence.
- Strong presentation skills - ability to present and sell creative ideas to an audience at different levels and in different departments within an organisation.
- Strong relationship skills - communication, influencing and negotiating - to build trust and develop strategic working relationships across different levels of a cross-functional organisation to accomplish goals, leverage learning and share best practice.
- Meticulous attention to detail, with impeccable proof-reading skills.
If this sounds like the next career move for you please get in touch or apply!
PLEASE NOTE: Due to the high volume of applications we receive we are unable to respond to everyone. If you have not heard from us within 5 working days of sending your CV then unfortunately you have not been shortlisted for the position you have applied for.