Are you an experienced copywriter, with a track record of exceptional writing for digital platforms across a wide range of audiences? If so, this could be the ideal role for you.
An elite sporting organisation are currently seeking a creative copywriter to join their team on a temporary basis. As a Creative Copywriter, your primary responsibility will involve writing nutrition related copy for digital platforms including an app and website. You will get the opportunity to join in the early stages of a new project and help drive success.
- Collaborating with marketing and external agencies to establish the right tone of voice for the target audience and which fit the content strategy as determined by the marketing plan.
- Writing and editing factual yet interesting nutritional content which appeals to a range of team sports and activities (e.g. football, basketball, volleyball, rugby gym, running, etc.).
- Final review of all in app text
- Managing delivery to content database
- Working with the team to ensure content quality meets stakeholder expectations
- Highly experienced in creating sharp, snappy content which engages audiences
- Great attention to detail in writing and editing
- An ability to form flexible and collaborative working relationships with key stakeholders and external partners
- Ability to work under pressure of tight deadlines
- Excellent communication skills
- Some understanding of the role of content in a subscription environment maybe beneficial
Please apply now or get in touch to discuss the role further!
Handle actively welcomes applicants from under-represented backgrounds
PLEASE NOTE: Due to the high volume of applications we receive we are unable to respond to everyone. If you have not heard from us within 5 working days of sending your CV then you have not been shortlisted for the position you have applied for.