Central London, up to 90K p. a.
Handle are working with a modern South-Eastern Asian hotel chain who are emerging into the UK market. They have around 30 people currently working at the London office but the plan is to triple in size by the end of this year.
They are now looking for an experienced Creative Director to join the team in London and take charge of interior design and branding projects for all the hotels based in the UK and, in a long-run, across EMEA.
This role will be within their own in-house design studio, reporting to the global Head of Branding. The studio will mainly focus on interior design projects for a growing number of their hotels in the UK.
In this role you will be responsible for creative direction of all designs across their UK hotels. You will also hire and manage any freelancers, and other vendors required to deliver creative work on time.
Skills and experience required for the Creative Director role:
- More than 8 years of solid hands-on experience in interior design/architecture, exhibition design or similar.
- Proven creative direction experience on large-scale interior projects with challenging deadline and logistics; best would be background from retail spaces, co-working, hospitality chains or similar.
- Great eye for good design and vision for unique interiors.
- Experience in managing creative teams above 10 people and proven track record on delivering briefs on time and budget.
- Excellent knowledge of design software including Adobe suite 3D design and modelling.
- Stakeholder management and experience in working with international teams.
This is an excellent role for an experienced Creative Director to join extremely fast-growing international business and elevate the brand in UK and Europe.
The company offers a great benefit package including 28 days of holiday, private health care, phone bill reimbursement and many more.
This role is available immediately, however candidates with notice period will be definitely considered. Please apply here or get in touch with Dagmara Kukla via LinkedIn. Thank you for your interest!
Handle actively welcomes applicants from under-represented backgrounds
PLEASE NOTE: Due to the high volume of applications we receive we are unable to respond to everyone. If you have not heard from us within 5 working days of sending your CV then unfortunately you have not been shortlisted for the position you have applied for.