An amazing opportunity for a ambitious music junior to intern for a busy creative team within a Major Music Label.
You will be working within the creative team, directly assisting the Creative Director and Creative Commissioner to deliver high quality visuals for the Marketing department and A&Rs. This role with provide a great opportunity to work with some of the most exciting creative talent where you will develop your skills.
You will be responsible for:
- Assist in commissioning a broad range of creatives, incl. Directors, Photographers, Designers, Stylists.
- Working with Business Affairs to ensure commissions are paper-worked
- Working to ensure all suppliers are paid punctually
- Research and Moodboard generation
- Artist/Label Pitch Documents
- Asset creation for Socials and Digital Ads
- Assisting in building a diverse and reliable network of freelancers
You will be:
- You're passionate about music.
- You have a growing portfolio that showcases your skills and exceptional ideas.
- fluent in adobe suite (Photoshop and Premier most importantly)
- Eager to learn
- Experience presenting your ideas with conviction
This position is due to start in January for a period of 6 months.
Handle actively welcomes applicants from under-represented backgrounds
PLEASE NOTE: Due to the high volume of applications we receive we are unable to respond to everyone. If you have not heard from us within 5 working days of sending your CV then you have not been shortlisted for the position you have applied for.