Creative Licensing Manager - Music
A well established music publishing company is seeking a Creative Licensing Manager to join their team in Central London. You will pitch and negotiate licenses across an impressive repertoire of songs and artists to clients for commercial use in films, television, advents and computer games.
Utilising an extensive knowledge of music, with a keen interest in classics and jazz you will be responsible for:
- Maintaining relationships with Music Supervisors, Trailer Houses, Games Companies, and freelance producer and directors
- Working to specialist classical and jazz briefs
- Organising in-house meeting with potential clients
- Liaising with clients and composers to create bespoke compositions around the client's needs.
- Attending label planning and strategy meetings
- Regularly going to gigs with clients
The ideal candidate will have:
- Relevant experience working within music sync or a related industry
- An extensive knowledge and passion for film
- Strong admin skills
- Passion for both current and old music
- Excellent communication skills
If your experience matches the requirements above, and you're interested in finding out more about this fantastic opportunity, please apply now!
Handle actively welcomes applicants from under-represented backgrounds
PLEASE NOTE: Due to the high volume of applications we receive we are unable to respond to everyone. If you have not heard from us within 5 working days of sending your CV then unfortunately you have not been shortlisted for the position you have applied for.