I am currently recruiting for a Creative Manager to join a market leading exhibitions company, with portfolios specialising in retail.
In this role you will be leading the creative team responsible for a stream of established retail exhibitions, creating and managing the creative strategies, plans and deliverables for each product in order to create compelling customer-centric communications and brand propositions.
Your day to day responsibilities will look something along the lines of:
- Developing insightful and meaningful product propositions, brand values and tone of voice documents for each of your products
- Leading the creative development for each product campaign
- Developing key messages and content to drive customer engagement and response
- Managing and leading a team
- Creating and delivering all audience communication including brochures, direct mail, event previews & guides, magazine ads, signage, video, email templates, banner ads, web imagery and buttons.
- Managing and working with external partners involved in the process of producing and delivering creative communications, consistently integrated across all marketing channels. To meet agreed deadlines and at the best possible cost.
- Working with Customer & Exhibitor Marketing Managers, the Content Team and other internal and external partners to source content for your campaigns.
- Working with the Operations Team to translate marketing campaign themes on-site - make our events an engaging experience for exhibitors and visitors.
To be successful in this role you will need:
- Experience in delivering strategic frameworks as part of a team and the integration of creative concepts into the framework
- Responsibility for, and management of, the delivery & execution of high volume integrated marketing communication campaigns across multiple channels and brands.
- Experience working in a demanding, fast paced environment, on multiple projects often at different stages, where the ability to prioritise is critical to success.
- Ability to adapt tone, messaging and content to different audiences and their behaviour, to attract, engage and influence.
- Exceptional process, project management and organisational skills
- Strong presentation and relationship skills
If you have similar experience and are looking to elevate your career to the next level this could be the right opportunity for you, please apply online or get in touch!
PLEASE NOTE: Due to the high volume of applications we receive we are unable to respond to everyone. If you have not heard from us within 5 working days of sending your CV then unfortunately you have not been shortlisted for the position you have applied for.